Hollaback! is not just an app and a map, it’s a movement. And we need you.
Only have five minutes? Here’s what you can do to help:
- Spread the word Tell your friends, family, co-workers and classmates to check out our Facebook page or give @HollabackTC a shout-out on Twitter. Encourage them to share their stories, too.
Have a little more time?
- Everyday is a HOLLAday So much of what we do is about getting the word out. Spread the HOLLAlove around at your next get-together!
- Give your birthday to the future It’s a shame that starting a revolution isn’t free, but it’s the truth. Instead of gifts, ask for donations to Hollaback! this year.
- Provide data Part of the problem with street harassment is that it’s invisible. Change the game by pulling together a study of street harassment using an online survey tool, like SurveyMonkey, in your town. We’ll publish the results.
- Guest blogging Got a smart, sassy opinion about street harassment? Let it be heard! Email us your blog post and we’ll post it on the site.
Have a lot more time?
- Launch a Hollaback! in your town
- Become a Partner We need community organizations and government agencies who are equally invested in battling street harassment to partner with us for educational trainings, panels, and other events around the Twin Cities. Do you know of a group that we should connect with? Let us know via e-mail at [email protected]
- Got skills? We need you! We are entirely volunteer run and need all the help we can get. Whether you’re an artist, blogger, DJ, event planner, grantwriter, graphic designer – we need all sorts of skills and talents!